Flexible Drug & Alcohol Treatment in Omaha,NE
Offering Free Confidential Assessments & Same-Day Admissions
Outpatient treatment can be very beneficial for individuals with mild to moderate substance use problems or those transitioning out of an inpatient treatment program.
Our outpatient programs are now available, call for an assessment!
Northpoint offers specialized programs that help our clients recover from behavioral health and addiction disorders so that they can get back to living life to the fullest.
We provide a complete continuum of integrated behavioral health care in our treatment centers across the Western U.S.
We offer a variety of inpatient and outpatient treatment programs for adults with substance use and mental health disorders, and specialized teen behavioral health programs.
Why Northpoint Omaha?
- Evidence-based treatment philosophy
- A safe therapeutic environment
- Flexible treatment that accommodates your work and family commitments
- Committed to clinical excellence and healthcare quality
- A growing alumni program with online support groups and local events
- Highly qualified & accredited clinical team
Outpatient Treatment Day Treatment, Intensive Outpatient & AftercareIOP & PHP: These flexible outpatient programs provide patients the flexibility to maintain their work and family schedules while providing proven & effective treatment.
- Stay at home and come to our facility for treatment
- 10-30 hours of scheduled treatment per week
- Ideal for individuals with moderate addictions
Our new outpatient facility is located in Omaha, and will serve The Omaha Metropolitan Area. It will provide a safe & therapeutic environment for both our staff and patients.
Prefer to start/continue your recovery outside of Omaha?
We have several inpatient and outpatient treatment centres in other nearby states.
What People Say About Us
All of our testimonials are unpaid and from actual clients or family members of clients who attended a treatment program at Northpoint Omaha. Some of the testimonials are from our amazing staff, who wanted to share their experiences as well.
We are here to help. Contact us today and get the answers you need to start your journey to recovery!
- Discuss treatment options
- Get help for a loved one
- Verify insurance coverage
- Start the admissions process
Send a Message
Fill out this form and we'll respond to your message within 12 hours